Night Manager & Auditor
Jobs at:Best Western Plus Pearl Addis
Deadline of this Job:
27 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Best Western Plus Pearl Addis is a global brand hotel chain perfectly located with only 2 Kms distance from Bole International Airport and just a short walk distance from Bole Medhanialem Cathedral.
Night auditors work night shifts at the front desks of hotels. They perform the duties of both an accountant and a front desk agent by bookkeeping and processing finances, as well as checking guests in or out and attending to their requests.
Night auditor Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Keeping hotel financial records in order.
• Processing invoices, transactions, room charges, refunds, etc.
• Preparing and distributing employee checks.
• Verifying that all accounts are balanced and supported by documentation.
• Checking guests in and out of the hotel.
• Responding to guests' needs, requests, and complaints.
• Answering the phone and making reservations.
• Summarizing each night's operations and listing any follow-up tasks for management.
• Following End of Day procedures.
Night auditor Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in hospitality or similar.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Night auditor or similar.
• Past experience in customer service or hospitality.
• Proficient in hotel front desk software such as Hotel Key, and opera.
• Experience with accounting procedures and administrative tasks.
• Proficiency with computers.
• Analytical mind, with strong attention to detail and an affinity for numbers.
• Good organizational and time-management skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive work ethic.
• Strong aptitude for customer service.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below
Note: Use " Night auditor or Night Manager " as the subject line of your email
Note: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.