Mobile Health & Nutrition Midwifery Nurses
Jobs at:Save the Children
Deadline of this Job:
05 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Coordinate and facilitate implementation of mobile health and Nutrition activities, site selection and prepare weekly movement plan.
• Provide basic health and nutrition services including community ANC, FP IMNCI/ICCM, safe motherhood, emergency services, referral, health education, EPI as per MOH Mobile health and nutrition guideline
• Facilitate essential drugs, supplies and therapeutic products for the team and the selected health facilities
• Facilitate training and work closely with MOH staffs at Health posts, Health centre and hospital and district level.
• Organize daily, weekly and monthly over view and reports of ANC, FP & EPI, health education and consultations.
• Ensure referral system and linkage between services and with the health facilities
• Adherence to medical and nutritional treatment protocols and procedures for children and infants.
• Provide onsite training to HEW and nurses.
• Ensure Job aids are available in Health posts (HEW quick reference, Look up table, report format, tally sheet, Plumpnut and drug stock control balance form)
• Receive weekly reports from HEW at weekly basis, cross check the completeness and accuracy and submit to Woreda Project officers.
• Mentoring and assist HEW in decision of patients who are at severe risks and need to be transferred to nearby hospital
• Participate in capacity building training, in health education sessions and ENA/BCC application
• Follow up absentees/defaulters and keep current record of both beneficiaries and the staff (CHAs, volunteers).
• Work any tasks assigned by the line manager and the organization.
• BSC/College Diploma in Midwifery.
• Minimum three years working experience of which two years in MCH programme
• Experience in clinical setups is mandatory particularly Maternal and child health areas
• Knowledge, training and experience in management of FP, Reproductive health and IMNCI/ICCM.
• Solid technical skill on case management of childhood and adult illness, safe motherhood
• Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
• Strong computer (Microsoft skills), and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Good command in written and spoken English and Local language.
• Good human relation skills.
• Respect of Save the Children rules by anyone visiting the program;
• Willingness to work under pressure and extra hours
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.