Manager, Internal Audit
Jobs at:Premier Switch Solutions S.C
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Premier Switch Solutions S.C. (PSS) is a leading Electronic Payment Processing Company, established by major private banks of Ethiopia. The Company has implemented the first multi-institution shared-switch infrastructure to provide its member banks with a state of the art payment technology to drive ATM, POS, e-commerce, Mobile Banking and other payment channels and provide clearing of Debit/Credit card transactions for the banks.
Currently, PSS has a vacant position for Manager, Internal Audit and would like to invite applicants who meet the qualification and required experience listed for these job opening.
Description of Duties
• Developing annually a risk-based internal audit plan and development of audit program for Board review and approval and ensures its implementation.
• Advising the Board and the Management on and internal control practices.
• Spearhead the development of and implementation of the use of innovative approaches in performing independent assessment of systems, controls and efficiencies guided by professional standards.
• Assign duties to the internal audit staff in accordance with the approved audit plan.
• Circulate and present periodic reports to the Board highlighting key findings and management actions taken.
• Ensure independently that the organization is performing in compliance with rules, regulations organizational policies and procedures.
• Executing Audit activities as per the plan.
• Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
• Perform pre and post-implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
• IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data-center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated.
• Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external security experts.
• Making Follow-up of rectifications and confirming that corrective actions are taken as per Audit recommendations.
• Conduct special investigation as assigned.
• Review work performed and draft reports prepared by the internal audit staffs.
• Review and communicate audit report to the senior management, Group Chief Executive Officer and to the Board.
• Provide training, coaching and mentoring of employees within the department towards effective career development.
• Prepare budget for the unit.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Formulate and implement the Audit strategy.
• Develop audit charter, policies, framework and procedures for Audit function and lead in their implementation through the continuous review.
Qualification & Work Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance, MIS, or relevant field
• At least 8 years’ relevant experience in a busy audit office
• Training on financial audit and information system audit is preferable.
• Professional certification ACCA/CISA/CIA is advantageous.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit their updated CV and copies of relevant documents within 10 days of this announcement.
We only accept applications sent via our email: email@example.com
Note: Use "Manager, Internal Audit" as the subject line of your email!
NB. : Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.