Manager, Financial Operations
Jobs at:KAKI PLC
Deadline of this Job:
17 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, organize, coordinate, direct and controls the overall financial activities of the company in ways that ensure compliance with the applicable financial guidelines, financial management processes and applicable laws and regulations; finance and other resources are available and utilized in the most efficient manner, and maintenance of financial records.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, organize and control the overall financial activities of the company.
• Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, payroll etc.
• Partner with the Director Finance in identifying appropriate sources of fund for financing short, medium- and long-term plans and programs of the company.
• Manage the preparation of financial statements and reports, and forecast future costs and revenues.
• Manage the creation and maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
• Partner with the top management to review and evaluate financial statements and operational performances.
• Ensure all financial and accounting data are properly recorded, documented and maintained according to acceptable financial procedures and principles.
• Ensure the chart of accounts is both understood and correctly implemented in the coding of financial transactions to meet the requirements of internal and external parties.
• Coordinate with the Director finance and the top management to ensure availability of necessary fund for investment and other financial needs of the Company.
• Manage working capital – cash and fund raising, inventory control, receivable and payable status.
• Oversee periodic reconciliation of accounts with clients, banks, vendors, insurance companies etc.
• Consolidate all business unit’s periodic financial reports/statements to meet legal requirements and to help the management decision making processes.
• Manage the company’s financial operations, including oversight of accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, preparing financial statements and reports, and advising the top management team on financial decisions.
• Direct the day-to-day accounting operations including oversight of accounts payable and receivable, and maintenance of the general ledger.
• Prepare, analyze and present financial reports (income statements and balance sheets) in an accurate and timely manner; and clearly communicate quarterly and annual financial statements to the Director Finance.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Control implementation of annual budget, monitor the liquidity and overall company’s financial condition and ensure proper cash management.
• Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; periodically update the organization’s accounting manual.
• Remain up-to-date on best business practices, systems and internal control measures, and state and federal laws regarding business operations.
• Coordinate and follow up all financial activities of all business units.
• Provide necessary cooperation with both internal and external audit teams to ensure internal control and compliance with financial laws and regulations.
• Conduct employee performance appraisal periodically to evaluate how well employees have completed their duty and to take any needful action accordingly.
• Prepare performance reports for submission to the Director Finance.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
• Job Requirements
Required Number : 1(One)
• BA Degree or MA Degree in Finance and Accounting
Work Experience :
• 10 years for BA graduate, and 8 years for MA graduate in relevant role
Required Competence :
• Advanced skill in administration of finance and strong analytical skills with good presentation, report writing and interpersonal skill.
• Extensive knowledge of setting of budgets, reporting, inventory control systems and accounting.
• Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
• Outstanding knowledge and understanding of IFRS, and other relevant laws.
• Experience with enterprise resource planning software (ERP).
• Cross functional team leadership skill.
• Computer skill, excellent written and oral communication skills, English language proficiency.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
• Interested applicants who fulfill the job requirements listed above can submit their application letter, CV’s and testimonials via our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in person to the company head office at the following address within 10(six) consecutive days.
• Address:KAKI P.L.C:
• Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Street to Gerji Jackros around Meta Beer Warehouse 350m
• on the way to Egziabherab Church in front of mega printing press
• For additional information please call us
• Tel. No.: +251911515694 or +251911225238 or +2511 667 04 99
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.