Loan and Insurance Contract Administrator Officer
Jobs at:Kerchanshe Trading Company
Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Is responsible to develop and evaluate company contracts on behalf of an organization. He/ She is charged with ensuring that both parties are complicit with the terms of the contract, as well as ensuring that all contracts abide by local and federal laws.
Specific Job Description
• Ensure that an effective contract management process is in place, and maintain and further develop methodology to document and track existing contracts
• Ensuring relevant documentation accompany contracts, and maintaining digital and hard copies of relevant documentation.
• Monitoring and following up next settlement dates and expiry of Loan and ensuring timely settlements.
• Reviewing contracts, verifying accuracy and resolving discrepancies in line with company rules and guidelines.
• Reviewing and Reporting bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Obtaining contract-related information from relevant parties.
• Preparing legal documents based on approval of management teams.
• Liaising between parties regarding contract development, and negotiations regarding terms and conditions, and drafting and revising changes as required.
• Identifying potential risks contract changes may pose to company.
• Works with insurance policies and related reports; contacts agents; works closely with company partners and customers to ensure proper insurance is received and maintained.
• Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met as agreed documents.
• Assists with preparation of loan files and documentation requests for internal and external audits/exams.
• May update and maintain financial statement, cash flow and tax return documentation in loan files; monitor and update the financial statement tickler report and follow-up on exceptions.
• BA degree in Accounting, Banking and Insurance, Business management or other related fields.
• Minimum of four (4) years’ experience on related activities, preferably experience with a FMCG
• Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
• Familiarity with accounting procedures
• Intermediate knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
• Excellent writing skills
• Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria could submit detailed curriculum vitae along with supporting documents/credentials accompanied by cover letter addressing firstname.lastname@example.org or by our website www.kerchanshe.com with the subject line Loan and Insurance Contract Administrator Officer please try to mention the date on the subject line within seven working days from Aug 25, 2022 to Sept 1, 2022 only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.