Junior Production Pharmacist
Jobs at:Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC
Deadline of this Job:
04 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Cadila Pharmaceuticals India is an integrated Healthcare Solutions provider driven by “Passion to innovate to Life”, enjoying more than 70 years of Healthcare heritage worldwide with Regulatory Approvals from USFDA, MHRA, TGA, MCC, and WHO. The company is rapidly expanding its global matrix both in terms of manufacturing facilities and market reach.
• Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) P.L.C, a Joint Venture Company between Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited, India and AlmetaImpex P.L.C, Ethiopia, put up a Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing facility for Tablets, Capsules & Liquids at Akaki, near Addis Ababa. The aforementioned Plant is one of its kind in Ethiopia and the first Pharmaceutical Formulation Manufacturing Plant of the country to receive Certificate of PICS - Conformity in 2011 as per EU guidelines, to comply with the WHO-led regulatory requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) & also received cGMP certificate Ethiopian Food & Drug Authority.
• Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC has set an aggressive growth plan to meet the needs of the people of Ethiopia for high-quality Medicines at affordable prices by expanding the reach across Ethiopia. To fulfill our long-term vision and objectives, we need young people to work with us in the following vacant posts.
• Applications are invited from young and dynamic professionals aspiring for a bright career, to join us in Junior Production Pharmacist position.
• The company provides excellent growth opportunities to deserving candidates.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Required number: 2
Following skills are must for the position;
• Computer Literacy (in MS-Word, Excel, Power Point & Access Application)
• Proficiency in English
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Efficient professionals willing to take giant stride along with the Group are invited to apply within 15 days, clearly marking on the envelope“ Application for the Post of Junior Production Pharmacist.” to:
• Interested professionals are requested to mail their updated CV to email@example.com . For any queries, please contact Mrs. Fikirte at 0114450257 / 58
• Manager –HRD& Admin
• Cadila Pharmaceuticals (Ethiopia) PLC
• P.O. Box 571 Code 1250, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.