Jobs at:Carpe Diem PLC
Deadline of this Job:
10 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CARPE DIEM PLC would like invite competent candidates for the following position. Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements can submit their application letter and CV with copies using the Email address mentioned below.
• BA Degree in Accounting and finance from a recognized university
• Years’ Experience (Preferably in merchandising industry)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Peachtree accounting systems
• Good analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills;
• Proficiency in Spoken and Written English, and Amharic language
• Positive attitude to work and to develop in a fast paced work environment
• Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver results within tight deadlines.
• Results-orientated with excellent communication skills, as well as curiosity and initiative
• Attention to detail and the ability to produce timely and accurate reports
• Willingness to work overtime
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested Applicants Who Meet the Requirement can send their CV and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.