Internal Control - I
Jobs at:Amhara Bank S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
19 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Amhara Bank S.C.
External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 091/22
• Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customers focus.
• The bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C. offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Reviews daily operational activities,
• Implements the anti-fraud campaign and assess compliance,
• Conducts risk management assessments of all departments,
• Evaluates existing controls, and recommend improvements where deficiencies are identified,
• Conducts investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
• Undertake other related duties as required.
Duty Station: Arba Minch
• BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields.
• One/1 year of experience in banking industry as an Internal Control Officer, compliance Officer or Auditor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
• Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
• The Bank has the right to cancel the post.
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from November 14, 2022, to November 18, 2022, only via Application Link. For any inquiry contact us on 690.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.