Jobs at:Frontieri Consult P.L.C
Deadline of this Job:
01 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Frontieri: Frontieri Consult PLC, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Juba, South Sudan, and Berlin, Germany, is one of the leading consulting firms in Ethiopia. The firm was established in 2008 primarily to undertake research and consulting activities in several areas of development and disciplines to governmental and non-governmental organizations, as well as bilateral and multilateral institutions.
General Duties and Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor:
• Reviewing financial records, spreadsheets, and other documents to gain a thorough overview of company finances;
• Performing calculations to ensure all financial figures are accurate;
• Talking to staff members and assessing their tasks to identify areas where company operations can be made more efficient;
• Gather relevant information about internal company practices through research and discussion with employees;
• Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability;
• Writing reports to summarize findings and propose changes based on solid evidence;
• Meeting with management to discuss recommendations and how these can be implemented.
• Evaluate record keeping and financial reporting/ documents compliance with federal and provincial regulations;
• Plan, organize, manage and carry out the internal audit function including the preparation of periodic plans in the context of an overall annual audit plan for the respective fiscal year, including field visits and Country Office department audits as appropriate.
• Make recommendations on policies, processes, systems, and procedures. Report on findings to the CEO and the management.
• Work closely with the Director of Finance on all internal audit issues and the implementation of recommendations.
• Provide advice and information to the Senior Management Team, Boards, and colleagues on areas of compliance and risk. This will include legal developments and best practices. It will also include recommendations of opportunities to make more effective use of our resources.
• Perform procedures to identify/track the incidence of fraud and error; that is carry out necessary checks to ensure transactions are genuine and fair and to prevent abuse and misuse of Frontieri’s resources.
• Regularly review physical count of stock and fixed assets for completeness and accuracy of valuations in line with IFRS’s requirement.
• Review all Logistics functions (procurement, stock management, asset registration, etc.) to ensure that they are fair and transparent processes and also ensure that procurement processes are following the procurement chart.
• Maintain good communications within the team and ensure that all necessary information is shared and understood.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting and Finance or related fields.
• A minimum of 5 years for bachelor’s and 3 years for master’s related work experience.
Technical and other skills:
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional Mathematical Skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Accounting Software ad spreadsheet
• Report writing
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with their updated CV via email at; email@example.com by mentioning the position title on the subject line.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.