Internal Audit Manager
Jobs at:KAKI PLC
Deadline of this Job:
12 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• KAKI PLC is an official dealer and assembler of ISUZU in Ethiopia. It is also engaged in different business lines including import, export, metal fabrication, after sales services, and cargo freight transport operations. The company wishes to employ a qualified professional for the Internal Audit Manager position:
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, organize, lead, monitor and control the audit and inspection functions of the company to ensure that financial records represent transactions, specific programs and functions work as intended to achieve stated goals, and company operations comply with government rules and regulations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage planning and implementation of performance audits to ensure that key programs and functions are performed according to internal policy and procedures, while maintaining achievement of the stated goals and objectives.
• Analyze risk, develop the company’s yearly audit plan, handle audit assignments, and review all paperwork and audit reports.
• Manage risk and control assessments of areas under audit consideration – operational and financial, compliance and performance audits.
• Develop and adopt standard auditing policies, systems and procedures, and contribute to the formulation of operational policies, and advise management in major operational activities.
• Ensure that audit is conducted in a professional manner and in accordance with the international acceptable internal audit standards.
• Analyze and evaluate accounting documents, prepare reports reflecting audit results and recommendations to ensure compliance with policy and procedures, and rules and regulations.
• Ensure that pre-audit is performed to examine vouchers, contracts, etc. when necessary to verify accuracy of transactions prior to making associated payments.
• Monitor implementation of after audit corrective measures to evaluate adequacy, effectiveness and timeliness of those corrective actions.
• Manage regular periodic physical counts of inventory, and make recommendations for improvement as required.
• Coordinate financial audits to ensure that financial records and statements do accurately represent transactions of the company.
• Oversee implementation of compliance audit to ensure that company business operations are performed in accordance with the internal controls, laws and regulations.
• Provide management with the necessary tools and advice to attain operational efficiency by identifying problems and correcting lapses before they are discovered by an external audit at a later stage.
• Ensure that comments of external auditors are addressed by those who have been audited.
• Direct, lead, guide, support and control audit team members to ensure that they are trained and motivated to perform their duties and responsibilities to the standards required.
• Coordinate audit assignments and ensure good interactions of audit team members with the administrators, staff, external auditors and law enforcement agencies.
• Ensure that the performance reports prepared at company level are acceptable and supported by tangible evidences.
• Conduct audit assurance to assure management that key financial reports are accurate and operations are based on applicable policy and regulations.
• Required Number : 1(One)
• Qualification : BA or MA in Finance and Accounting
• Work Experience : 12 years for BA, and 10 years for MA graduate in relevant role
Skills and Abilities:
• Computer skill, communication skills, English language proficiency
• Analytical and good attention to detail
• Objectivity and ethical standards
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, and database
• Knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 144
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested applicants who fulfill the job requirements listed above can submit their application letter, CV’s and testimonials via our e-mail: email@example.com in person to the company head office at the following address within 10(six) consecutive days.
• KAKI P.L.C:
• Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Street to Gerji Jackros around Meta Beer Warehouse 350m
• on the way to Egziabherab Church in front of mega printing press
• For additional information please call us
• Tel. No.: +251911515694 or +2511 667 04 99
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.