Jobs at:Best Western Plus
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our company needs a dedicated and motivated candidate for Income Auditor
Main Responsibilities of Income Auditor
• Verify sales from Rooms, Food and Beverage and other Operational departments and rectify any discrepancies.
• Audit room revenue to ensure that all occupied rooms have been charged accurately. · Audit all outlet reports and check for accuracy.
• Audit the banquet functions and ensure the charges are as per banquet event orders.
• Ensure to have adequate control over all banquet function sheets.
• Control and reconcile the daily sales in the outlets.
• Audit F&B and all other hotel revenue generated and ensure the accuracy.
• Check the authenticity of all FO paid outs/refund and outlet refund and verify for accuracy.
• Report any discrepancies to the AFC and investigate the differences.
• Review all rebates and allowances and ensure they are properly authorized and to report all deviations from prevailing policies and procedures.
• Controls together with accounts receivable on daily basis PM and permanent folios.
• Submit daily rebates, paid outs and any other PM Master folios, reports to AFC for review and approval.
• Verify that there are no control sums for Guest Ledger, City Ledger and Deposit Ledger.
• Audit all administrative PM folios and lost interface posting charges analyze and transfer them to respective accounts/folios. Post the daily audited work in audit program and ensure that: Confidential document – Etfrin Hotels & Resorts – Updated April 2013 Page 2 of 4
• The trial balance should compute with that of the system.
• Debit and credit totals of the daily income journal balances.
• System revenue reports should tally with the Sales Report. (if any)
• Make spot check in the outlets.
• Responsible along with night auditor for daily, weekly, and monthly backups for existing systems.
• Sort and file all back up received in the night audit file/box from night auditors.
• Record all miscellaneous charges and maintain audit miscellaneous account.
• Create, review and save a daily revenue and statistics report for management.
• Verify and audit daily General Cashier deposit and envelope.
• Check reports for accuracy and unusual transactions.
• Read the night handover log and action if applicable.
• Work closely with Front Office (FO) and Food & Beverage (F&B) to ensure postings are accurate and any discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner.
• Audit all VAT receipt printing machine Z-Reports are printed in a daily basis or not.
• Verify and report any refund (negative posting) is made on the VAT receipt printing machine to the AFC.
• Carry out any other accounting work assigned by FC. OTHER FUNCTIONS
• Ensures that self is familiar with in-house facilities to assist guests and promote sales
• Informs and updates the Financial Controller on problems and unusual matters
• Attends meetings and training required by the Financial Controller
• Assists colleagues when needed
• Ensures guest satisfaction by performing duties such as attending to their requests and inquiries courteously and promptly
• Degree & above in related fields of Account & finance.
• 5 years’ & above experience & hotel Experience is a mandatory.
• You can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• You are organized and possess a high attention to detail.
• You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
• Interested applicants should send CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 30 calendar days of this announcement to the following address: Hr@bwplusaddisababa.com
• Use "Income Auditor" as the subject line of your email !
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.