Head of Logistics
Jobs at:GOAL Ethiopia
Deadline of this Job:
16 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The human resources coordinator will be reporting to HR managers and directors to administrate employee-related issues and implement plans across every area of human resources, including recruiting, compensation, Payroll and benefits, employment regulations, training and development, and employee safety and wellbeing. Human resources coordinators oversee issues related to employment, compensation, labor negotiations, and employee relations. Their work is often focused on improving HR policies, processes, and practices and recommending changes to HR management. To ensure efficient operations, HR coordinators perform a substantial amount of research, data analysis, and reporting as it relates to employee productivity
• Work directly with and report to the human resources Manager regarding all HR endeavors
• Support HR Manager in educating employees on and enforcing company policies
• Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
• Support managers and staff in performance management and provide necessary tracking and follow-up.
• Maintaining new hire, employee, and absentee reports (weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly)
• Helping employees file health, dental, life, and other deferred benefit claims
• Answering employee requests and questions
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars
• Assisting with new employee hiring processes
• Ensure that employee payroll is processed accurately and timely.
• Oversee salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus, vacations payouts, and benefits for employees.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the HR manager
• Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
• Files documents into appropriate employee files.
• Prepares new-employee files.
• Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface
• Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential
• Under the leadership of the HR Manager , be a vital source of human resources information, answering any questions employees may have
• Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
• Deep knowledge about Ethiopian Labor law
• Track benefit plans, including health care, retirement, Workers Comp, etc.
• Execute all employee termination procedures, including advising employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education / Experience Needed
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
• At least three years related experience required.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Good time-management skills
• Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
• Positive and personable demeanor
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
• Reliable and personable; enjoy working with a diverse range of individuals and ensuring employee requirements and needs are met first
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
• Interested applicants can send ONLY updated CV (maximum of 2 pages and application letter (one Page only) no later than June 12, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please write the position title you are applying for in the email subject line, ''Human Resource Coordinator ''
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.