Head of Finance
Jobs at:Kacha Digital Financial Service
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Background of the company
Kacha Digital Financial Service S.C is the first private payment instrument issuer licensed by the National Bank of Ethiopia under the National Payment Systems Proclamation no 718/2011 and NBE directive ONPS/01/2020. Kacha envisions to play its key role in the national digital payment strategy and Digital Ethiopia 2025 goal by harnessing state of the art technology, talented human capital and inclusive platforms.
Under the direct supervision of the Resource Manager.
• Plan, organize and coordinate the company's finance unit's activities.
• Create and maintain the required rules, processes, and procedures to guarantee the organization's financial administration is effective and efficient.
• Creates and implements accounting rules and processes; Assists in the attainment of the company's business goals by offering financial strategy advice and direction giving managers the financial assistance and knowledge they need to make wise business decisions; play a crucial part in the creation of the company's strategy Managing and supervising the organization's tax affairs;
• Overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls; Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financials and Management Accounting functions.
• Maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide range of activities, including financial accounting and reporting,
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Facilitate the procurement processes of the company, by comping with the relevant rules and regulations.
• Minimum of Bachelor degree in accounting or/and Finance; ACCA is a plus.
• A minimum of 5 years work experience in finance and payment areas and of which, 2 years shall be in supervisor or managerial position;
• Excellent mathematical skills; leadership skills; management experience; integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards; exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; analytical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within Seven (7) consecutive days from November 12 to November 18, 2022 via Only email at email@example.com
Applicants shall only send their curriculum Vite (CV)
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
The Company has the right to cancel the post
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.