Jobs at:Best Western Plus Addis Ababa
Deadline of this Job:
29 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As the general cashier, you are responsible for the banking function and administering the general cashier in a timely and efficient manner.
Key duty and Responsibility
• Collect the daily deposit in presence of witnesses from the hotel safe in accordance with hotel standards
• Deposit the daily collection in the designated bank while accompanied by hotel security in accordance with hotel standards
• Prepare the general cashier’s daily report and deviations report to the finance manager in a timely manner
• Function as custodian of petty cash fund and administer petty cash disbursements to employees in accordance with hotel policies. ensure that the fund is counted and reconciled at the end of the day.
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety as well as protect and conserve the environment.
• Comply with the hotel’s environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
• Provides all cashiers with the required change including extra floats for weekends or special occasions.
• Counts and verifies the contents of all cashier’s remittance envelopes deposited during the previous day or days.
• Prepares the daily bank deposit and prepares the bank balance statement report.
• Provides the finance manager with a deposit (general cashier report)
• Ensures that all payments are made as per the document and receiving signature is obtained on all documents
• Check the cash found of all cashiers at least once a month.
• Accepts flexible working schedule when necessary for the hotel’s uninterrupted service.
Report to: Finance Director
Employment type: Permanent
Work Experience and Educational Background:
• BA Degree in Accounting and in related fields
• 3 years and shall possess an extensive experience in Hotels.
• Hotel experience is mandatory
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 20 calendar days of this announcement to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.