General Accounts Supervisor
Jobs at:National Tobacco Enterprise (Ethiopia) Sh. co.
Deadline of this Job:
29 November 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Under the direction of Entity Finance Manager the incumbent will, plan, direct, coordinate and control the overall position of the statutory trial balance. This includes supervision and leadership of accruals, estimates, Intercompany transactions, payroll posting accuracy, advances, profit center splits and follow up on outstanding ledger items
• The position is also responsible for the direct oversight of the AGILE pool of associates, which includes working closely with the Entity Finance Manager to properly allocate the AGILE resources to best promote efficient work within the department and development of the associates.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Plan, organize and directly control and maintain accrual accounts and follow up
• Maintain accurate estimates and follow up with business owners regarding accruals, advances, down payments
• Clearing and follow up of long outstanding items, working with business owners
• Processing of payroll entries and working with P&C on any issues (within the limits of confidentiality)
• Intercompany reconciliation and follow up with Global business partners
• Accurate profit center split for key balance sheet and profit & loss items
• Work with Entity Finance Manager to best allocate the AGILE pool of associates amongst the department to promote employee development and efficient operation of the department.
• BS in Accounting or Finance
• ACCA or Chartered Accountancy Qualification strongly recommended
• Proficient English language skill
• Microsoft Office (minimum intermediate Excel)
• Microsoft Navision
• SAP Basic Working Knowledge
• Above 3 years experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods Finance Management (external candidate) with a company that has significant Regional or Global group reporting requirements.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter and Curriculum vitae only through email address Careersethiopia@jti.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
• Application email subject shall state the position title. Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
• Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.