General Accounts Head
Jobs at:Pittards Products Manufacturing S.C
Deadline of this Job:
19 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Major duties and responsibilities
• Organizing, Planning and coordinating the divisions’ activities by effectively and efficiently.
• Build trusted relationships with key business partners and Finance / Accounting personnel
• Follows up the progress of account`s updating and identifies report bottlenecks.
• Ensures that accounts coding are correct and are as per the company chart of accounts.
• Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with IFRS requirement or financial reporting standards
• Ensuring that there is an effective follow-up collections and control of receivables/Payables.
• Make sure that payroll is being prepared and paid as per schedule and company policy.
• Familiar with year-end financial closing steps
• Qualification: BA Degree in Accounting and Finance or related fields
Relevant Experience and required skills:
• 5+ years of experience; in financial accounting; manufacturing companies is preferable
• Strong understanding of accounting and regulations,
• Familiarity with IFRS practices and techniques.
• Skills on financial software
• Computer literate – Word, Excel and Peachtree accounting is must
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Qty: 2
Work place: Addis Ababa and Mojo Ejersa
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• An interested applicant who wants to apply for Modjo Ejersa work place can send application letter and CV by email firstname.lastname@example.org and interested applicants who want to apply for Addis Ababa work place can send application letter and CV by email email@example.com stating the job position on the subject line within ten working days of this vacancy announcement posted date.
• Address: Addis Industry Village, Saris, Kadiscco Traffic light on the right side, Addis Ababa
• For further information please call Tel: – 011-4425589 / 011-4709171
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.