Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Preparation of monthly financial statements and supporting management information including Key Performance Indicators
• Oversee and manage accounts payable/accounts receivables
• Month-end financial closing schedule, maintenance and accountability
• Responsible for GL reconciliations.
• Report to management of findings and recommendations related to the finance department
• Prepare various account reconciliations and financial report
• Train staff in providing information to centralized accounting function, and craft compliance protocol
• Assist management with the development of written policies and procedures
• Assist with company budget development and implementation
• Assist team with evaluating and implementing new technology opportunities, such as ERP systems
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• IFRS certification preferred
• 5+ years of experience in financial management
• Management and supervisory skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Proficient in navigating through Microsoft offices (Excel is a must)
• Proficient in database and accounting computer application ERP systems(Sage)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to excel in detailed work
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants can apply HERE
Note: – Applicants should specify the job title on cover letter /application letter saved in PDF format (mandatory). – CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages saved in PDF format (mandatory). – All relevant credentials stated on the application form /CV shall be scanned and attached in PDF format (mandatory).
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.