Jobs at:Alliance Star PLC
Deadline of this Job:
26 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Alliance Star is a company engaged in agriculture, export, manufacturing, import, hospitality, and the real estate business. Alliance Star is known to serve its valued customers with honesty and commitment, having earned a reputation for being diligent, trustworthy, and disciplined. As a result of ongoing developments in the diversity of services and product deliveries we handle, Alliance Star has become one of the preferred companies to choose within the sector.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze financial data and generate excel models and presentations for decision support.
• Review financial performance and prepare reports for submission to the top management.
• Evaluate past performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
• Guide the cost analysis processes by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Identify trends and drive process improvements, and increase productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools.
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
• Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
• Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
• Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
• Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and conduct analysis accordingly to efficiency and effectiveness.
• BA Degree in Accounting, finance or related fields
• 8 years’ experience (trading companies experience is preferred)
• IFRS and E-taxing experience desired
•(trading companies experience is preferred) • IFRS and E-taxing experience desired • Demonstrated experience in cost management">
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit their updated CV and copies of relevant documents within 7 days of this announcement.
We only accept applications sent via our email: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.