Jobs at:East Africa Bottling Share Company - Coca Cola
Deadline of this Job:
23 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• East Africa Bottling S.C, a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, is the sole bottler for Coca-Cola products in Ethiopia. We are very excited to invite qualified candidates who are prepared to work with passion and focus for the position of Financial Accountant. The job holder will be responsible for preparing statutory financial statements, GL reconciliation, analyzing DSI (Daily stock inventory) and Managing Accountants. The position reports to the Financial Accounting Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities
• Reconciling monthly general ledger.
• Managing customs or deferment vat, procuring recon and ensuring timely payment.
• Allocation of IT charges for CCF.
• Check payment proposals prepared by creditors (accounts payable) before processing of payment.
• Reporting required financial information.
• Managing Accountants and their performance.
• Managing Balance Sheet Account reconciliations.
• Ensuring customer/client satisfaction by means of post-delivery follow up.
• First Degree in Accounting/Accounting & Finance with 5 years’ experience in IFRS system and financial reporting preferably in manufacturing environment or fast moving food and beverage industries.
• Experience as General Accounts head will be advantageous.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Clink on the below link
• https://ccba.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/CCB220615- 1
• Apply for the advert by building your profile on the website by creating an account (if you don’t have an account) or directly apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.