Jobs at:Bora Intergrated Commercial Farm PLC
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bora Integrated Commercial Farm PLC is a company situated in Bishoftu Town Oromia region. It has been working on the sector of integrated agriculture which is poultry and meat production, animal feed production, landscaping and nursery. Our company has been in business since 2002 and has a vast experience in these sectors. Currently our company is looking to hire an experienced, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the position of FINANCE/ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT in its coordination office in Addis Ababa.
Manages financial and logistical aspects of projects undertaken by the company.
Analyzes the progress of initiated process and gives regular updated to intended staffs;
Manages financial expenditures of project related events and works for resolution of financial issues of projects in audit reports;
Prepares reports and shares to intended staff on time;
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain a high knowledge and understating of financial and procurement regulations and legal frameworks of Ethiopia.
• Maintain close follow up and establish tracking and reporting tools for expenditures in coordination with the main office team;
• Compile and share monthly cash forecast of projects;
• Performs follow-up and resolution of financial issues of projects indicated in audit reports;
• Following consultation with the team in the main office, consolidate and submit monthly cash requests to intended staff;
• Conduct regular trainings personnel involved in projects regarding financial and logistics management rules and regulations whenever needed;
• Produces reports on financial expenditure, logistics and payment tracking regularly based on records in databases
• Organize and maintain the company’s filing according to internal guidelines.
• Edit and compile recent data as per the company’s rule.
• Maintain the list of updated information on the company’s sub-contractors, suppliers, employers and other stakeholders together with other companies.
• Maintain the list of the official invitations, promotional documentation and material, celebrations.
• Registers and treats information (general and specific) accurately and with confidentially;
• Develops and maintains a pleasant working atmosphere with colleagues and superiors;
• Participates in internal and external meetings;
• Adapts his/her behavior to various work endeavors.
The person will directly responsible to report to the Manager of the Company or any other person recommended by the manager.
• University degree preferably in finance, accounting or related field;
• 5 years or more work experience in the construction sector will be preferred;
• Excellent knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Excel, and other statistical software;
• Willingness to travel to different parts of the country.
• Good knowledge of data analysis and visualization techniques;
• Good in English and good communication skills;
• Good behavior to work with people various cultures and professional backgrounds;
• Readiness and willingness to self-learning;
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit their updated CV and copies of relevant documents including references within 10 days of this announcement.
We only accept applications sent via our email; email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
NB; only short listed candidates will be contacted
Women applicants are encouraged.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.