Finance and Procurement Department Head
Jobs at:Refugees and Returnees Service (RRS)
Deadline of this Job:
12 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Salary Offer: As per Company Scale
Experience Level: Senior
Total Years Experience: 6
• MA or BA degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, or other relevant fields from an accredited academic institution.
• At least 6 (MA)/ 8 (BA) years of related professional working experience that includes 3 years of managerial experience preferably for an international or national development organizations contracted by the EU or other international donors;
• Demonstrated experience of working in humanitarian and development contexts;
• Knowledge of international NGOs and UN systems is desired.
• Ability to lead financial and procurement processes using specific financial and procurement methods and to analyze financial and procurement service requirements;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
• Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills;
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
• Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors;
• Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure;
• Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
• Ability to advocate and provide policy advice;
• Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behavior and team spirit;
• Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules;
• Other skills like computer skills, strong writing & reporting skills and efficiency in English & other local languages;
• Compliance with donor rules, regulations and policies of financial and project activities ensured.
• Languages: Good command of written and spoken English
• Duty Station: PMO – Addis Ababa
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications along with educational credentials and work experiences (both original and copy), CV and letter of motivation with complete contact details in person in the below address:
ARRA – Reintegration Project Management Office
Human Resource and Property Administration Department
Telephone No: 0118-72-39-11 or 0118-72-3994
Yeka Sub-city, Woreda 09, House no. new
Street: On the way from “SahileteMihiret” to “Demitry Hotel”, next to “SoloTe Hotel”.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
For further information, please refer to: http://www.arra.et
Only those candidates will be called for written exam and oral interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned positions.
Selected candidates for the job will be requested to bring pre-employment police check clearance and medical examination certificates.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.