Finance and Operations Officer
Jobs at:HABTech Solutions PLC
Deadline of this Job:
17 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Creates and keeps up financial systems
• Plans, coordinates, and manages accounting and financial activities
• Creates accounting-related reports and documentation for management approval
• Ensures that accurate records are kept by standard practices
• Prepares numerous monthly financial reports
• Follows up on outstanding refunds, false claims, and unclaimed refunds
• Assists the Finance and Human Resource Manager and obtains quotes in line with the company procurement policies and procedures for supplies, materials and equipment to be purchased by the project.
• Uses accounting software to manage and monitor all financial transactions for the organization, both internally and externally, and to conduct financial audits as necessary.
• Assists on preparation of purchase request, collect quotes from potential suppliers, and prepare quote Summary Sheet and get approval following the authority channel.
• Assists in preparation of purchase order, facilitate inspection of the procured materials against the specification, ensure delivery accordingly of goods, prepare GRN and forward the necessary documents along with the satisfaction proof to the finance department for payment.
• Assists on maintaining a proper inventory control tracking and recording of procurements.
• Assists with organizing project financed events.
• Assists with arrangements of travel tickets when approved.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification requirements include the following
• BA Degree in Accounting, Business management, or another relevant field.
• Having more than two years relevant professional experience in Accounting and finance.
• Having good experience working on accounting software
• Excellent knowledge and experience with Windows, Word, Excel and other data processing.
• Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused on long-term deadlines and strategy highly desirable.
• Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
• Excellent inter-personal communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
• English language proficiency is required.
• Women are encouraged.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The closing date for the application is 16 November, 2022. Qualified candidates should submit their application with HABTech’s official job application email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.