Finance and Administration Head
Jobs at:Champion Trading and Properties PLC
Deadline of this Job:
03 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Champion Trading and Properties PLC was founded in 2017 with the vision of marking a significant impact on the practice of professional and ethical standards in the real estate industry. The company is engaged in real estate marketing and sales agency and consultancy, asset valuation, property management, investment and business consultancy, travel agency and tour operation and import business. Champion Properties is looking for qualified applicants on Finance and Administration Head.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
• Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
• Monitor all bank deposits and payments
• Reconcile bank statements
• Prepare interim (monthly, quarterly and annual) financial reports
• Update internal systems with financial data
• Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial goals.
• Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
• Participate in financial audits
• Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
• Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
• Evaluate existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required.
• Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
• Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
• Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
• Manage all client accounts for payment settlements.
• Initiate orientation and training programs for employees.
• Managing and analyzing budgets and creating financial predictions.
• Calculate tax and report on time, calculate payroll
• Handle the company financial and tax issues.
• Good understanding of labor laws
• Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Perform General Services and Administration tasks
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Economics, Personnel Management and related fields BA Degree or above
• 8 years or above for BA degree in finance and administration Out of which two years and above on managerial position or similar profession or 6 years or above for master's degree Out of which two years and above on managerial position.
• Interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
• Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy
• Proven experience as administration manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Experience using financial software
• A team player with leadership skills
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Sharp time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Candidates who fulfill the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses through email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Note: Use " Finance and Administration Head " as the subject line of your email !
• or in person to: Addis Ababa Bole Road, Bole Peacock/Bole Matemiya, Yeshi Building, 10th Floor, Office No. 10-01, Phone No. +251906949596
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.