Finance and Accounts Senior Manager
Jobs at:Kerchanshe Trading Company
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are looking to hire a finance manager with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Finance and account senior managers are expected to be detail-oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, and an investigative nature.
• To ensure success, finance and account senior managers should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency, and profitability of an organization. Top candidates will have outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
• Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
• Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
• Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
• Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
• Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
• Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
• Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
• Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
• Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
• Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
• Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
• Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
• Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
• Participate in strategic financial projects including upgrades/phase-two implementation of ERP software
• Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
• Interacts at all levels and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through annual report
• Responsible for hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
• Analyze the effect of statutory accounting practices and studies regulations and guidance to ensure correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establishes the proper techniques to discover and prevent fraud
• Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
• Work with Audit, Tax and other manager to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities through annual report
• Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget
• MSC/BA Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).
• 12/15 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
• Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International
• Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
• Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, ERP, IFRS, and other financial planning software. ERP, IFRS, and other financial planning software.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 168
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.