Finance Officer/Accountant - Addis Ababa
Jobs at:Ahadu Bank S.C
Deadline of this Job:
27 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
Career Level: Mid Level ( 2+ - 5 years experience)
Employment Type: Full time
• Prepares tickets/ Vouchers for payment to internal and external customers and arranges for Authorization;
• Prepares CPOs for payments;
• Prepares claims and send to the concerned branches and handle claims of branches;
• Prepare payroll and manage related tax payments;
• Monitor and Follows up suspense accounts at Head office and corporate level;
• Posts financial transactions to their respective accounts;
• Prepares and pays various taxes to the tax authorities as per schedule;
• Checks that all subsidiary accounts are balanced with controlling accounts (GLs);
• Reconcile Suspense, Inter branch, Stock balance and other bank accounts.
• Make Amortization and Accruals.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Education and training
• BA/B.SC in Accounting/Business Management or related field.
• A minimum of 3 (Three ) years working experience of which 2 years as Junior Finance Officer/Junior Accountant preferably at Bank or Microfinance
• knowledge of basic accounting, IFRS standards and tax regulations.
• Communication and interpersonal skills;
• Basic computer application skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants shall apply through our website or in person at our offices
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.