Jobs at:Stand for Integrated Development Ethiopia (SID Ethiopia)
Deadline of this Job:
09 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Stand for Integrated Development Ethiopia (SID-Ethiopia) is an independent, impartial and neutral NGO working to improve the well-being of vulnerable and marginalized children, youths, women and adults. SID-Ethiopia is currently implementing the urban destitute support project in Harar, Dire Dawa and Addis Ababa.
• We are looking for qualified candidates in the following positions for the Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa Projects.
Major duties and responsibilities
• Prepares financial information, budgets, statements and reports
• Prepares financial plan and report
• Handles all financial transactions of the organization
• Responsible for administering payrolls
• Preparing financial documents in Peachtree
• Prepares tax documents and ensures that they are submitted to the right authorities
Required Number: 1
Place of Work: Dire Dawa Project
• BA degree in Accounting
• Peachtree software knowledge
• Minimum of 3 years working experience, preferably at NGO.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• All interested applicants must mention the place of work that they are applying for.
• All interested applicants must submit their latest CV with supporting documents; original with non returnable copy to SID Ethiopia Head office, Addis Ababa Yeka Sub City Woreda 09 located around Sahlite Mariam Square Next to Ministry of Mines, Seble Building 1st floor in person; or submit online to our email address email@example.com within 10 working days of this announcement.
• For more information contact us at +251 116 68 31 88.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.