Jobs at:Amref Health Africa
Deadline of this Job:
15 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assisting the Finance Lead with monthly closing of books
• Reconciles and Allocate all assigned general ledger accounts on a monthly basis as part of monthly/year-end closing process.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation of assigned account
• Assist annual financial / Project specific audit by preparing various audit schedules/ reconciliations
• Monthly Liquidate work and travel advances and petty cash reimbursements
• Prepares journal entries for corrections/reallocations
• Timely remind advance holders for any outstanding balances to be cleared,
• Code payment vouchers and petty cash vouchers
• Participate on external, internal as well as project specific audit
• Seek way to improve timeliness and quality of service providers by finance and assist in systems improvement
• Ensures that all unused vouchers of the organization are properly registered and are available in sufficient quantity
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 4 years of relevant experience in the areas of financial and project management expertise.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• High level of analytical and interpretative problem solving.
• Computer literacy, including facility with Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to develop and implement solutions independently
• Excellent understanding of systems and procedures for sub-grant management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please visit our website https://amref.org/job/finance-officer-rrfet0192/ to submit your application. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account in order for you to be able to submit your application. Your application should include a cover letter, detailing why you are the best fit for this position, and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Closing date will be November 19, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.