Vacancy title: Finance Officer - Addis Ababa[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Banking , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Amhara Bank S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Monday, June 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Announcement No. ABa/EVA 024/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Post and authorize transactions based on authorization limits set
• Prepare all tax and pension payments and reports.
• Maintain fixed asset and stock records.
• Prepare monthly head office returns, and necessary financial reports.
• Prepare monthly ageing of suspense accounts, depreciation and amortization expenses, rent, and other accounts.
• Originate the opening of general and subsidiary ledger accounts.
• Report un-reconciled items identified during the preparation of the reconciliation and forward them to the Manager for resolution.
• Follow-up the settlement of all outstanding items on reconciliation statements through communication with responsible persons and various units of the Bank and,
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
• BA in Accounting, Banking & finance, Accounting & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields.
• Three/3 years of experience in banking industry, of which at least 1 year as a Junior Finance Officer.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply only through Application form - Finance Officer - Addis Ababa within five (5) working days from June 6 , 2022 to June 10, 2022 . For any inquiry contact us on 0118529028.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.