Jobs at:WebSprix IT Solutions PLC
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Websprix is looking for an experienced Finance Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Finance Manager have responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Finance Manager combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
Finance Manager Duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all our accounting tasks.
• Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile all accounts
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
• Ensures timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting
• Coordinates audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner.
• Ensures all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions is kept.
• Analyze current and future business operations and plans to determine financial effectiveness.
• Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
• Establish and maintain internal financial procedures compatible with the tax laws and regulations.
• The company business operations budget preparations, revisions, monitoring and follow ups
• Manage day-to-day accounting functions, including regular cash verification, cash advances reconciliations, monthly cashbooks closing and monthly submission of financial statements
• Ensure a controlled and smooth cash flow managing process
• Prepare for, manage and support internal and external financial audits
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Liaise with external auditors and consultants
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• B.A Degree in Accounting and Finance with a minimum of 6 Years of relevant working experience preferably in Mobile Money, Microfinance, Telecom Business, Internet service Provider, FMCG
• Ability to use computer Applications
• Knowledge of ERP and IFRS
• Good communication & Presentation skills
• Analytical and Problem solving skill
• Ability to work under pressure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicant can apply through: email@example.com
Note: Use "Finance Manager" as the subject line of your email !
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.