Jobs at:Tsemex Global Enterprise
Deadline of this Job:
02 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Your core activities, roles, responsibilities, duties, and scopes as a finance manager are included but not limited to the following tasks
Responsibilities to be performed;
• Review and control accounting records and financial documents Tasks control import and export trade
• Ability Control real estate project.
• Evaluate the projects and provide advice and suggestion.
• Develop, implement and analyze the financial strategies:
• Provide professional analysis based on financial statement Arrange financial documents for auditing;
• Developing financial controlling system Supervise financial output controlling system
• Timely Provide Feedback, and Advisory Service on financial Matters and Request
Essential educational qualifications, and professional experience Qualification:
• M.A., or B.A in Accounting and Finance, Business Administration or related field and with Work Experience:
• Professional experience of at least or minimum 10 Years for B.A. degree or 6 years for M.A. in a business environment in finance out of which minimum 3 years work experience in finance managerial position;
• Specialist Knowledge and Skills;
• Well organized reporting system and demonstrated excellent self-management skills & practices;
• Basic knowledge of best practices in accounting and financial regulations and other account software;
• Basic knowledge of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to trading business.
• Excellent knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as Microsoft Office Excel, Peachtree
• Account Project Management applications, etc. skills.
• Demonstrated and well-developed problem-solving skills;
• Good documentation skills;
• Excellent English communication and interpersonal relationship skills are a must.
• Ability to manage time effectively and set priorities to achieve objectives within a timetable and with resources available;
• A sound ability to develop and provide training for staff;
• Ability to schedule workload to meet organizational deadlines;
• Ability to plan and organize own work;
• Ability to lead as a team member;
• Ability to gain co-operation and supervise other staff;
• experience in written and oral communication including preparation of reports;
• Report writing and research skills;
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can deliver the non-returnable Credentials, CV and cover letter within 7 consecutive working days starting from this announcement day by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver at: Lideta, Next to Flintstone Building, A.I.A Business Center, 4th floor HRM room No. 04, Addis Ababa.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.