Jobs at:Sublime Transit & Logistics PLC
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, November 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
• Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
• Ensure compliance with legal requirements, accounting policies and regulatory requirements
• Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business process.
• Aid management in financial decisions.
• Maintain up to date financial system knowledge.
• Handle the financial year closing processes by him/herself
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• 5 and more years of experience.
• Experience in logistics sector is preferable.
• At least 3 years as a finance head and at least 3 years of closing experience is mandatory.
• Good strategic thinking,
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Strong leadership skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.