Jobs at:Sandford International School
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, organize and execute the financial tasks of the School.
• Be responsible for the overall management of all finance and facilities related matters affecting the school.
• Develop and coordinate the annual work plan of the Finance and Facilities Department to ensure the achievement of goals and objectives of the School.
• Plans, organizes, directs and controls the proper handling of the property of the School.
• Monitor and supervise the accuracy of the records of students in regards to timely collections of school tuition and other fees;
• Be responsible to initiate and follow-up of sending out of all invoices and collections of fees.
• Ensure that the financial records of the school are kept up-to-date and periodic audit of the same has been carried out by external auditors in timely manner;
• Coordinate the preparation of annual school budget and budget plans. Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
• Maintain all appropriate relations with banks and ensure that all payments are made with proper authorization.
• Supervise the preparation of finance statements and verify the accuracy of all records, monitor and control the clearance of payables and receivables, secure approval for liquidation of unclaimed liabilities.
• Ensure all required policies and procedures are well instituted and updated on a timely manner, and staff are aware of the policies and procedures;
• produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
• Ensures the preparation of cash flow projections and manage the school’s cash flows.
• Report regularly and give advice on financial matters to the Deputy General Manager.
• Undertake the necessary arrangements and submit to regular audit of the school’s accounts by external auditors and respond to auditor’s reports.
• Lead and supervise employees under his department in accordance with the HR policy of the school.
• Undertake such duties those are reasonably determined by the Deputy General Manager.
Reports to: Deputy General Manager
Key Skills/Experience Required
• Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Finance or other relevant majors and 10 years and above work experience preferably in an international company setting.
• Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
• In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
• Proficiency in accounting software
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Leadership abilities
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV only, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , by putting the Position Name Finance Manager in the subject box.
For more information on the details of the positions, call 0115 505141 or 0115 588181 or check on our website www.lonadd.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.