Jobs at:Horra Trading
Deadline of this Job:
13 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Job:
To provide accurate and timely financial information, thoughtful business insights and analytics to ensure that business leaders are effective in creating and executing the business strategy and operating plan.
• Education Qualification: Master’s or bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or in other related disciplines.
• At least 6 (six) years of demonstrated work experience out of which 3 (three) years is in a managerial/supervisory position for master's degree holders or at least 8 (eight) years of demonstrated work experience out of which 4 (four) years is in managerial/supervisor position for BA holders.
• Work experience in Real-Estate sector is mandatory.
• Ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
• Ability to work sensitively in a multicultural environment and build effective working relations with clients and colleagues.
• Show problem solving and analytical skills.
• Fluency in Amharic and English, written and verbal is mandatory
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Use the subject line “Applying for the vacant position of Finance Manager HRE/006/2015” while applying. Applicants shall submit their C.V along with testimonials via Ethio Jobs or email@example.com within 10 consecutive days from the day of this announcement Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.