Deadline of this Job:
27 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position Description: Under the supervision of the Finance and Admin Officer, the Finance Intern performs accounting functions to supports program activities by implementing sound financial practices and procedures implemented at Aleta wendo office.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handling of Cash Collection:
• Collect checks/cash from staffs and/or customers against cash receipts and make timely deposits to banks.
• Maintain cash collection and other confidential documents in safe box.
• Handling Checks & Cash payments:
• Distribute/pay checks against receipts, invoices and/or signature of recipients.
• Make a call to a supplier who has checks ready for disbursement
• Take part in entering data on cash register and have an updated cash balance.
• Maintain proper filing of vouchers, ledgers, reports, and other records.
• Label financial document folders in a systematic manner
• Take part in scanning financial documents and upload on google drive.
• Everyday make sure documents paid are cancelled with a paid stamp.
• Collect bank advices, bank statements, and other bank correspondences as soon as possible.
• Ensure proper filing of such advises to their respective payment and receipt vouchers.
• BA Degree/Diploma/Level IV in Accounting and finance
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Fresh graduate, Zero year of experience
• Good interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested applicants should Click HERE to apply and submit a cover letter resume as a single document (either Word or PDF) by November 27, 2022. Applications will be reviewed and considered as received/on a rolling basis. Only applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be contacted. Please note that we are not accepting CVs that are not sent through the indicated link.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.