Jobs at:Right to Play
Deadline of this Job:
01 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Imports and Records all financial transactions into the Accounting management system.
• Reconciling account balances.
• Ensures that all documents are complete with the appropriate supporting documents, reviewed and approved before processing the payment.
• Ensures that all payments are prepared on time.
• Prepares checks to beneficiaries and vendors.
• Update all financial transactions into the cashbook reviews activity financial reports and operational expenses.
• Follows up on the bank transactions to ensure all processed; Produces monthly bank reconciliation statements and consolidates these in hard copy for review by the FM/ FO.
• Verifies partner supporting documents and support in field visits recommended by the FM/ FO.
• Assists the Project Officer in reviewing monthly projection.
• Provides Administrative support to the project team in the project location
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Required):
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related discipline.
• 2-5 years of experience in accounting or directly related areas.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Ability to work well under pressure and deadline
• Integrity and details focused
• Ability to multitask and work within deadlines
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent Skill in ERP System
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft applications, including Excel and Word
• Good skill at using financial software applications
• Skilled in maintaining documentation
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good knowledge of accounting practice, policies and procedures
• Excellent written and spoken Amharic, English, and Oromo Language.
• Previous experience with an I/NGO
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
https://righttoplay.hiringplatform.ca/81484-finance-assistant-ethiopia/303242-application-form/en to apply with your resume and cover letter in English.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.