Jobs at:Nigat Corporate
Deadline of this Job:
15 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Make sure that the installation of electrical and automation system of the plant is with the pre-defined specification and drawing and develop automated machine control systems using PLC / HMI solutions
• Create machine control programs using different programming languages and work with the machine supplier and installing company
• Make sure that component such as: power supplies, sensors, switches, motors, and other control devices for industrial equipment are within the electrical drawing and within the specification agreed before by adhering to the standards.
• Create unique customer focused solutions and programs
• Coordinate with machine supplier and installation team, vendors, and all internal staff to solve automation challenges
• Simulate, test, and debug machine control systems in-house with the machine supplier’s experts after installation of machine is carried
• Facilitate startup systems in-house
• Create electrical diagrams and schematics using AutoCAD / ACAD Electrical when needed by the company, and also create documentation of the available project electrical diagrams and schematics.
• Create bills of materials and routings utilizing internal data entry systems, and monitor the inventory of electrical and automation spare parts of the factories
• Create and manage part numbers associated with electrical components
• Create technical documents for internal and external use such as user manuals
• Ensure that all certified equipment remains in constant compliance with current standards by conducting planned performance equipment audit
• Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for pasta, biscuit, macaroni and flour mill production factories of the project.
• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
• Conferring with machine supplier, superiors, engineers, employees and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and company requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
• Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
• Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or company requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
• Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
• Supervising or training project team members.
• Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
• Maintaining electrical equipment.
• Working with a variety of technicians
• Performing other duties and responsibilities given by the immediate boss (supervisor).
• BSC/MSC degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering
• 5 years of relevant work experience for BSC degree and 3 years for MSC degree; hands on work experience in food and beverages industries in similar work positions and demonstrated achievements are mandatory.
• Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
• Proficient in design and calculation software
• Experience with 2D design software (AutoCAD / ACAD Electrical preferred)
• Hands-on experience programming PLCs, and installation of automated food processing factories
• Experience with Rockwell Automation, Allen Bradley or equivalent PLC devices
• Ability to understand, interpret, and apply UL508A / NFPA79 / NEC standards
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 7/seven/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
E-mail Address Kassaneshnegussie34@gmail.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.