Electrical Engineer (Building Management System)
Jobs at:Zemen Bank
Deadline of this Job:
12 February 2021
Date Posted: Monday, February 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zemen Bank S.C. is all about giving customers choices and convenience. For us, banking is not limited to just branches and we see it as "something you do, not somewhere you go."
The Company abides strictly by the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction where it operates, and observes the guidelines and rules issued by regulatory authorities of the Federal Republic of Ethiopia. It also keeps its corporate governance system under constant review to ensure that it is in line with international and local best practices since the first day of operation October 2008. .
The purpose of this job is to plan, coordinate, administer, monitor, inspects and execute tasks related to servicing and maintenance of electrical systems, BMS/DDC based building automation systems and ICT systems of Zemen Bank building in order to ensure the highest levels of systems and service availability; to develop specifications and inspect material/equipment procured, their installations and commissioning during maintenance and/or expansion of related systems; to coordinate and manage the service and maintenance activities related to all electrical systems, ICT and BMS systems of the building; to lead electrical and IT technicians and perform related activities to ensure proper functioning of automated/electrical systems in the building.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• B.Sc. degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or in related fields.
• Recognized Certificate on IT profession from Cisco (Minimum CCNA) or Huawei (Minimum HCNA) and PEE level or “A” level Professional Certification on Electrical Systems Design and/or Installation.
• 1-year relevant experience.
• Knowledge with TCP/IP networks and RS-485 communications as well as analysing and correcting communication issues
• Skill on reading and understanding mechanical plans and wiring diagrams and understanding TCP/IP networks, practice with DDC, PLC or similar Ladder-Logic programming techniques as well as with BACnet, Modbus and Lon Works communication protocols and platforms and RS-485 communications as well as analysing and correcting communication issues,
• Computer application skill (MS and specialized software)
• Excellent interpersonal Skill
• Good report writing, presentation & Communication skill etc.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within Five (5) working days from the date of this announcement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.