District credit Analyst (Hawassa District)
Jobs at:Dashen Bank S.C
Deadline of this Job:
08 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Academic & Professional Qualification
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Management, Banking, Finance or other related fields.
• At least five (5) years’ banking experience of which at least two (2) years in credit area.
Required Technical Competency
• Working knowledge of provisioning for loan losses and the Bank’s regulatory provisioning policies and requirements.
• Expert knowledge of loan workout and recovery processes and strong knowledge of lending principles in the commercial business market.
• Solid understanding of lending procedures and credit reporting agencies
• Proficient in reading / interpreting financial statements for the purpose of underwriting credit.
• In-depth knowledge of credit scoring and financial services products.
• Knowledge of policies, rules, regulations and directives related to the financial sector.
• Sound knowledge of macroeconomic and microeconomic environment.
• Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
• Creativity and innovation skills.
• Action oriented.
• Quality focus and attention to detail.
• Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
• Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
• Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
Click HERE to apply
• Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
• Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
• Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
• NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account
• v for any support please contact via 0115-18-03-55
• *CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: - Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.