Director, Internal Audit
Jobs at:Rammis Bank S.C
Deadline of this Job:
15 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The job holder is responsible for directing and leading the planning and conduct of technical, operational, financial and compliance audits at the bank within selected policies, procedures and regulations. S/he works to evaluate and increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the internal audit control systems to promote good corporate governance towards achieving Bank’s mission and vision. The job holder ensures that internal audit provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the bank’s internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Master’s Degree in Economics or Management or Accounting or other business-related fields or B.A Degree in Economics or Management or Accounting or other business-related fields with 8/10 years of banking experience (relevant experience in auditing) respectively of which 4 years in a senior management role.
• General requirements
• IFB knowledge and experiences are preferential.
• Proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages is are required.
Place of Work: Head Office
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested applicants who only fulfill the set requirements are invited to apply via email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and required to attach application, degree documents, curriculum vitae, work experience and other necessary credentials within seven consecutive days from the date of vacancy announcement.
• The bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative with regards to the vacancy announcement.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated for interview and exam.
• All documents should be scanned in pdf or docx formats only and size of the documents should be less than 2.5 MB.
• Single applicant should have to send only one time by listing different cities interested on application for different vacant place.
• Not fulfilled document is not acceptable. Encore
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.