Director, Corporate Services
Jobs at:Premier Switch Solutions S. Co.
Deadline of this Job:
05 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Premier Switch Solutions S.C. (PSS) is a pioneer Electronic Payment Processing Company, established by major private banks of Ethiopia and working for the vision of Driving Digital Solutions for all. The Company has implemented the first multi-institution shared-switch infrastructure to provide its member banks with a state of the art payment technology to drive ATM, POS, e-commerce, Mobile Banking and other payment channels and provide clearing of Debit/Credit card transactions for the banks.
Currently, PSS has a vacant position stated below and would like to invite applicants who meet the qualification and required experience listed for this job opening.
Description of Duties
• Provide leadership and management for direct reports who are responsible for the management of finance, human resources and procurement and facility management services ensuring effective decisions are made, and quality service is provided, and continuous improvement and innovation is encouraged
• Oversee the development of effective policies and efficient systems, controls and procedures for all matters relating to corporate services
• Provision of financial advice to the management through guiding in financial decision making to monitor and enforce appropriate financial policies and procedures
• Coordinate the preparation of annual financial budgets and any revision thereof through the collection of divisional and departmental budgets to align them to the corporate strategic plan
• Take the lead role in developing the financial, HR and procurement strategy and policy for the organization to guide financial decision making
• Oversee the process of development and implementation of financial plans and budgets for all corporate service functions, ensuring all support services are sustainable, functionally viable and delivered within budget, while promoting organizational efficiencies
• Oversee the production and presentation of financial reports, HR and procurement & facilities report, budgets and projections
• Lead the implementation or upgrading of appropriate financial accounting systems, HR and procurement systems, processes and controls.
• Oversee annual audit process in conjunction with the internal audit team and ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required deadlines.
• Support the implementation of corporate performance management along with the relevant work units.
• Direct the human capital and procurement manager to ensure that the organization’s performance management framework and system is fully understood by all teams and ensure that all performance milestones including objective setting and evaluations are done objectively and within the set timelines
• Oversee the preparation of quarterly & annual financial statements and supporting schedules as per the financial regulations and rules, as well as accounting policies and procedures.
• Undertake a continuous analysis of costs, pricing, sales results and the organization’s actual performance compared to the business plans & budget to enable informed financial decision making.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the organization should take.
• Oversee the accurate, complete and timely preparation of statutory annual reports including monthly management accounts and balance sheets.
• Work closely with other work units in the group.
• Provide training, coaching and mentoring of employees within the unit towards effective career development.
• Develop and monitor performance metrics.
Qualification & Work Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance, Management, Business Administration, or related fields
• At least 8 years’ experience, 3 of which should have been in managerial role.
• Professional certification is advantageous
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit their updated CV and copies of relevant documents within 7 days of this announcement.
We only accept applications sent via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write clearly for which position you applied on the email subject line.
NB. : Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.