Customer Service Manager I -For Branches Under Hawassa District Office
Jobs at:Dashen Bank S.C
Deadline of this Job:
24 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Customer Service Manager I -For Branches Under Hawassa District Office
• DB/ Vacancy- 0089/22
• The Customer Service Manager will support the Branch Manager in coordinating all activities of Customer Service Officers (Maker/Checkers) and Senior Customer Service Officer (Cash/Accounts) within the Branch and ensure operational excellence to deliver exemplary services for high customer satisfaction levels, supporting the Bank’s growth.
• Academic & Professional Qualification
• Bachelor degree in a business related field e.g. accounting, management, economics, business administration
• Minimum of Six (6) years banking experience
• Required Behavioral & Leadership Competency
• Interpersonal and cross cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationship with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
• Creativity and innovation skill
• Action oriented
• Quality focus and attention to detail
• Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank Values
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Personal motivation drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
• Good customer relationship management skill (internal & external)
• Risk awareness and focus-demonstrates understanding of risk management practice, standards and regulatory requirements.
Required Technical Competency
• Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
• Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
• Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
• Ability to respond to basic client enquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
• Project management skills
Language Ability: -
• Ability to communicate in local languages is an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
• Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the question
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.