Customer Service Executive III (Re-advertised) - Jigjiga
Jobs at:Amhara Bank S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Announcement No. ABa/EVA 031/22
• Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
• The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Perform KYC and Customer due diligence upon opening accounts
• Receive and deliver physical cash from and to customer,
• Collect/pay cash and debit/credit the respective accounts,
• Update passbook, print deal slip or issues a customer advice,
• Issue and sign Payment Instruments,
• Entertain deposit of cheque and other financial instruments.
• Place of Work: Jigjiga
• BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, and related fields.
• 3 years of experience in banking operation as CSO, CSR, CSE or related position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
• Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
• The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from July 7, 2022 to July 11, 2022 only via
• Application form - Customer Service Executive III (Re-advertised) – Jigjiga
• For any inquiry contact us on 0118529028.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.