Credit Appraisal Officer
Jobs at:Ahadu Bank S.C
Deadline of this Job:
23 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The purpose of this job is to review the completeness of the credit applications assigned to him/her; appraise the credit applications and prepare and submit the credit appraisal reports and recommendations for approval by the credit committee.
Qualification & Experience
Educational Qualification Required:
• BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management, Project Management or related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
• A total of 3 years’ experience in a bank, out of which 1 year as Credit Admiration Officer or Customer Relations Officer or other equivalent positions.
Additional Skills Required
• Computer application skill
• People’s Management skill
• Knowledge and skill in organizing and compiling data
• Industry specific skills (products and services)
• Emotional Intelligence
• Data analysis and presentation skill.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified applicants shall apply on this link.
• Only Shortlisted Candidates will be communicated.
• if you need more information, please call us on
• +251 11 5260 795
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.