Cost and Budget Division Head
Jobs at:Ok Bottling and Beverage S.C
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Summary and Description
The Cost & Budget Division Head participates in the preparation of the detailed Master and Flexible Budgets of the Company; prepares reports of their utilizations, analyses and reports deviations with actual performances; he/she prepares monthly performance report for each profit center and for the company as a whole. This Job description is always subjected to change amendment as per the job demand itself and as required by the company.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
• Checks and verifies the accuracy of Job Cost Sheets of produced items prepared by his/her assistant;
• Checking & Verifying posting of all store documents and reconciliation of
o Finished Goods Stock movement
o Raw Material Stock movement
• Posting spare part documents, checking movement and balance
• Monthly Stock Count, reconciliation and rectification of imbalance
• Monthly Input/output Analysis
• Preparation of Budget & related tasks
• Weekly checking budget and actual variance, and reports to FM/GM.
• Responsible Accounts such as:- Stock -RM, FG, Spares and Fixed Asset
• Follows up and clears unnecessary balances of work in Process (WIP) and Goods in Transit (GIT) accounts;
• Assists in the preparation of Master and Flexible Budgets of the Company;
• Prepares budget utilization reports including reports of variance analysis;
• Records monthly adjustments for variations between the actual and estimated Manufacturing Overhead (MOH) Costs.
• Prepares monthly performance reports for each profit center and for the company as a whole.
• Train and supervises his/her assistants.
• Forwards explanations for enquiries of internal and external auditors concerning costs and budget issues;
• Participates and leads the periodic and annual inventory count.
• Follows up recording of cost accounting documents establishing a close relationship with his/her supervisor.
• Implement the established cost classifications, accumulations and reporting systems which are necessary to provide detail information for the control and disclosure of cost accounting records.
• Check the correctness of weight average precast of each inventory (RM, FG, spare part)
• Check the correctness of each cost recorded in the book of account.
• Periodic reconciliation of stock record with inventory control accountant or store keeper and make necessary adjustment.
• Prepare periodic reconciliation of subsidiary ledger against general ledger of inventory items and supplier account.
• Using store issue vouchers, sort direct material consumption of each job produced.
• Review stock movement every month.
• Prepare consumption and production report every month.
• He/she is required to perform any activity appointed by his/her immediate supervisor related to his/her current job which is not mentioned in this document.
Job Responsibility # 3: Reporting
• Prepares periodic reports and submits to FM.
• Prepares budget utilization reports; compares budgets with actual costs, revenue, administrative costs and other obligations to determine the accuracy of current estimates.
• Prepare and consolidate periodic financial reports/statements required by law and to help the management decisions making processes.
Job Responsibility # 4: Leadership
• Lead on the setting and monitoring of performance targets for the department.
• Supervises, leads, guides and supports staff responsible to him/her.
• Completes all performance management activities including; performance planning, monitoring, and annual performance appraisals.
• Provide the environment for learning within the department to ensure continuous development of skills.
• Establish and maintain good working relationship amongst the Finance Department staffs and with other departments and staffs as well as external stakeholders such as banks, auditors, customers and partners.
Job Responsibility # 4: Others
• Performs other duties assigned by the FM.
• BA in Finance or Accounting, minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in manufacturing business companies. Better Knowledge of Ethiopian Taxation System, Costing and Budget Preparation, IFRS skill is required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who are eligible for the positions are kindly requested to submit their application with non-returnable copy of CV and relevant documents in person to our office located at Bisrate Gebrel in front of Home Depot SAN Building 5th floor or send through email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com until 30th, September 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.