Corporate finance manager
Jobs at:Walia steel industry
Deadline of this Job:
21 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to assess ways of improving gaps in the financial management of the Company.
• Ability to manage complex financial projects and multi-task.
• Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
• Ability to implement and manage IFRS and other accounting software/applications.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Experience of making international payments
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Ensure compliance with legal requirements, accounting policies and regulatory requirements
• Aid management in financial decisions.
• Maintain up to date financial system knowledge
• Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
• Ability to close financial system and produce periodic report
• job requirement
• Required qualification: MA or BA degree in accounting/finance management and other related fields
• Working experience Minimum of ten years of proven working experience in accounting, preferably in manufacturing organization, of which 4 years as Finance Manager/division head or on other supervisory position
The Required skill:-
• Has an experience of Accounting of merchandise business, Transport operation, Real estate and related business sectors.
• Full capacity of check and control all the activities of finance Department.
• Excellent Knowledge of Ethiopian tax law procedures, directive and related business laws
• Excellent knowledge of Peachtree plus to other Microsoft soft wares
• Excellent MS Excel and analytical skills, and the ability to work with large amounts of data.
• Good strategic thinking,
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Strong leadership skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 108
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified applicants can submit their CV, non-returnable copies of credentials and testimonials with application letter within 7 working days from date of announcement in person or Email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.