Vacancy title:Content writer[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Research , Category: Management ]
Jobs at:Blue Zone Trading PLC
Deadline of this Job:16 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• A minimum of one year of Word Press experience
• Minimum of one year of solid experience (preferable at a creative agency or in any creative industry).
• write, review, edit, and update content for company websites, branding, digital marketing materials, promotional items, and similar platforms.
• Using social media to interact with customers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives.
• collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
• experience creating strong, engaging content.
• Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
• Strong listening and communication skills In English
• The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
• Ability to communicate with the creative and marketing team effectively.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
If you’re interested, please apply by sending your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 16, 2022.Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you!
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.