Chef Finance Officer
Jobs at:Kuriftu Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
17 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Chief Financial Officer will direct and oversee the financial activities of the company, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting future growth. Other management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. Additionally responsible for managing the audit function in the company to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitabiity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
• Ensures timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting
• Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
• Establish and maintain internal financial procedures compatible with the tax laws and regulations.
• Represents the finance department on the daily department heads meeting with the general manager.
• Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget.
• Ensure a controlled and smooth cash flow managing process
• Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
• The company business operations budget preparations, revisions, monitoring and follow ups
• Prepare financial statements.
• Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
• Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function.
• Coordinates audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner.
• Ensures all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions is kept.
• Analyze current and future business operations and plans to determine financial effectiveness.
• Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
• Bills A/R accounts daily and send the same to guest along with the supporting bills and statements.
• Review the Accounts Receivable (A/R) Ageing reports on a daily basis.
• Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
• Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
• Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
• Performing numerical analysis of data and formulating conclusions and/or solutions.
• B.A Degree in Accounting and Finance
• 4 Years of relevant working experience.
• Ability to use computer Applications
• Knowledge of CENT and Peachtree
• Good communication & Presentation skills
• Analytical and Problem solving skill
• Ability to work under pressure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified Applicant you can submit your Non-Returnable CV in person to Boston Partners office at Bole, Boston Day Spa Bldg 4th floor Or you can send the soft copy of your Cv through firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: write "the position you applied” on the subject line of your email!
For more information: +251 116184360
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.