Jobs at:Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC
Deadline of this Job:
06 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Daily issuing & coding of CPVs & PCPVs for all vendors payments.
• Daily bank deposits of all cash & checks collected from customers.
• Weekly Review and reconcile petty cash ledger with the submitted documents (Monday).
• Weekly submit of petty cash settlement replenishment
• Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
• At least three years years of relevant experience.
• Basic computer skill to process various document settlements like Excel.
• Skills Specific to the Post:
• Safety issues in cash management.
• Best way of handling transaction.
• Bookkeeping and interpersonal skill.
• Polite and courtesy and consider his/herself as a team member.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV HERE
Elsewedy Cables Ethiopia PLC is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed applicants will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.