Jobs at:Waliif Trade And Industry Share Company
Deadline of this Job:
26 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Qualification ፡ BA in Accounting, Accounting and Finance
• Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years direct experience in trade and industry share company with is preferable
• Ability of listening:- speaking, reading, writing Afaan Oromo, Amharic and English is mandatory.
• Proven ability to write report, to work proactively, organize and manage own work independently.
Work place: Head office
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Anyone who interested and qualified for the above mentioned posts is invited to submit application letter, CV and other copy credential documents with original for registration.
• Registration Date: – 5 (five) working days after the vacancy is announced.
• Registration Place: – Waliif Trade & Industry S.C head office, 4 kilo,NIB International Building, 2nd floor, Administration Dep’t 212
For further information, Telephone:-0118123098
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.