Cashier and Admin Assistant for FCVCD Project
Jobs at:Farm Africa
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Category: Agriculture, Development and Project Management, Environment and Natural Resource
Career Level: Senior Level (5+ years experience)
Invitation to Bid for green supply chain analysis (Re-Advertised)
Farm Africa is an international NGO founded in 1985, with a vision to ensure a prosperous rural Africa. It is a specialist development NGO working with smallholder farmers and forest communities, local governments and the private sector in Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The organization is an expert in the fields of agronomy, livestock, natural resources management and market engagement. With community engagement underpinning our approach, we design and implement sustainable solutions to rural poverty based on evidence and best practices.
Farm Africa currently wants to invite eligible bidders to undertake baseline survey in order to provide a detailed assessment of the situation in 20 Woredas (1 in East Bale, 11 in Bale, 4 in West Arsi, 3 in East Guji and 1 in Borana Zones) in 142 rural Kebeles. This survey intends to establish baseline against each indicator of the program to understand the starting point of key elements of the program works for future progress measuring against the bench mark.
Interested bidders should collect the TOR from our office or request via firstname.lastname@example.org or directly collect from Farm Africa Ethiopia office between 22 Oct – 1 Nov 2021.
Qualifications of the Consultants
• Bidders shall submit all the legal documents (renewed Trade License, Registration, TIN, VAT certificates)
• Bidders shall have extensive experience in carrying out baseline studies, with a focus on natural resource management especially in forestry, biodiversity conservation and livelihoods-related interventions
• Experience conducting studies in Ethiopia especially in Bale-Guji-Borana Landscape
• Demonstrable academic and practical experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodology
• Strong analytical, facilitation and communication skills
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English
• A Master’s or PhD degree in Natural Resource Management, Landscape Management, Forestry, Sustainable Development, Livestock production or any other relevant studies
• Quantitative analysis skills in at least one statistical software (e.g., MS Excel, STATA, SPSS).
• Bidders shall clearly state their unit price and total price including VAT/TOT in ETB with the template give with TOR.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested bidders should submit their Technical and Financial proposals in two separate folders duly marked as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals. The document must be delivered to the email email@example.com on or before 02 Nov 2021, 11:00 AM. Late bids will be rejected.
Should you have any clarification query, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Farm Africa address: Farm Africa Ethiopia Office Ethio Ceramic Bldg. 5th floor, Gurd shola, Tel. 011 557 3325, Fax- 011 557 3332.
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements of technical and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm’s address.
Farm Africa Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.